Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm at Romance University today!

I sincerely apologise (grovel, grovel) for my extended absence from blogland. Sadly... it will continue for a few more weeks until this book is finished.

If you'd like to know what I've been up to, please visit Romance University where the lovely Carrie Spencer (and New Voices Top Four!) has interviewed me and Heidi Hormel (another member of the Top Four!):


Please come and say hello, I'll be popping in to answer any questions in the comments.

Otherwise - I'll see you all in a few weeks :)

3 comments:

  1. You never told me! Off to have a read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy writing Leah! Great interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading my interview Rach and Lacey!

    I cannot WAIT until this book is done and I can leap back into blogland, I have missed it terribly :(

    ReplyDelete