Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where did the month go?

I'm not sure how a month has passed since my last blog? One day it was April, and then - bam! - June! In my defence, I did manage to get married in May, so at least for the first part of the month I have a reasonable excuse :)

But rather than actually blogging (I have a 7.30am breakfast seminar to attend tomorrow/this morning and it's after midnight...another whoops), I thought I'd be lazy and link to a proper blog post I did on Monday at the LoveCats blog:

What is it about weddings?

There's even a pic from my wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leah. And I gather from Twitter you had an exotic honeymoon in Vietnam? Hope you had an amazing time, and best wishes for a joyous future together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romy! Thanks for the congratulations! Yes, currently on our honeymoon in Vietnam, we've got another week here, then off to the US for a few weeks (including the RWA National conference - can't wait!).

    ReplyDelete